Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your arrangement or specialty gift is delivered in a timely manner. The utmost care and attention is given to your order to ensure that it is as similar as possible to the requested item.
- In arrangements of assorted flowers, the colors shown online will be used if at all possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or greater value.
- For one-of-a-kind flower arrangements, such as all roses or all lilies, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.
- If the floral container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
- For green and blooming plants, similar plants may be substituted of equal or greater value.
- For one-of-a-kind plants, such as orchids, we will make every attempt to match the plant type, but may substitute with another color.
- If the plant container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
- Specialty gifts may be substituted with another specialty gift of equal or greater value and of similar theme and category.
- Same day orders must be placed before 12PM EST (Monday-Friday).
- For late funeral home and Sunday deliveries call 1-800-223-3361.
- Orders outside local will be wired to a local florist in the delivery region.
- Sunday deliveries are to funeral homes ONLY. There are no home deliveries on Sunday.
- Most deliveries (Excluding holidays) will be delivered before 5 PM. In some cases this time increases to 7 PM.
- If a recipient is not home, the driver will use his/her judgement whether to leave the product by the door or bring it back to the shop.
- After two delivery attempts, the customer and/or recipient will have to pick up the arrangement from the local flower shop.
- Timed delivery requests are only available for funeral services and weddings.
- For funeral orders, we request you put the delivery time at least 1 hour prior to service.
- If the delivery address is a hospital, military base, or secured facility, please note in the delivery comments.
Standard: The floral arrangement is designed as shown in the picture.
Deluxe and Premium: The floral arrangement is designed as shown in the picture, upgraded with either more flowers or more expensive flowers than the "Good" product version.
Standard: The plant will be as shown in the picture.
Deluxe and Premium: The plant may be larger than the "Good" version or have a more decorative container to reflect the additional value.
All orders are automatically processed as "Standard" unless you decide to change the order to a "Deluxe" or "Premium" arrangement.
*Please note: At times certain flowers or colors may not be available. We will automatically choose best matches unless you note otherwise.