Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your arrangement or specialty gift is delivered in a timely manner. The utmost care and attention is given to your order to ensure that it is as similar as possible to the requested item.
- In arrangements of assorted flowers, the colors shown online will be used if at all possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or greater value.
- For one-of-a-kind flower arrangements, such as all roses or all lilies, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.
- If the floral container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
- For green and blooming plants, similar plants may be substituted of equal or greater value.
- For one-of-a-kind plants, such as orchids, we will make every attempt to match the plant type, but may substitute with another color.
- If the plant container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
- Specialty gifts may be substituted with another specialty gift of equal or greater value and of similar theme and category.
- Same day orders must be placed before 12PM EST (Monday-Friday).
- For late funeral home and Sunday deliveries call 1-800-223-3361.
- Orders outside local will be wired to a local florist in the delivery region.
- Minimum order for delivery is $39.99
- Sunday deliveries are to funeral homes ONLY. There are no home deliveries on Sunday.
- Most deliveries (Excluding holidays) will be delivered before 5 PM. In some cases this time increases to 7 PM.
- If a recipient is not home, the driver will use his/her judgement whether to leave the product by the door or bring it back to the shop.
- After two delivery attempts, the customer and/or recipient will have to pick up the arrangement from the local flower shop.
- Timed delivery requests are only available for funeral services and weddings.
- For funeral orders, we request you put the delivery time at least 1 hour prior to service.
- If the delivery address is a hospital, military base, or secured facility, please note in the delivery comments.
Standard: The floral arrangement is designed as shown in the picture.
Deluxe and Premium: The floral arrangement is designed as shown in the picture, upgraded with either more flowers or more expensive flowers than the "Good" product version.
Standard: The plant will be as shown in the picture.
Deluxe and Premium: The plant may be larger than the "Good" version or have a more decorative container to reflect the additional value.
All orders are automatically processed as "Standard" unless you decide to change the order to a "Deluxe" or "Premium" arrangement.
*Please note: At times certain flowers or colors may not be available. We will automatically choose best matches unless you note otherwise.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Was expecting the product delivered to be closer to this actual option you refer to as The Color Rush Bouquet.The light pink flowers you show were not part of it and there were several substitutions made. I got a photo sent to me from the recipient. In any case they weree very nice yet not at all in the arrangement style you promote on your website.